Other flagship phone from OnePlus which aims to build on that success of One plus One. Even though it has a price tag that's greater than the One's, there's enough to keep the specifications-obsessed happy.
The looks of One plus Two is little bit similar to One plus One, but other than that there are enough tweeks to the keep it fresh.
New feature in One plus Two compared to its predecessor
- Has the new USB Type-C port for fast charging
- OnePlus 2 have a 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 SoC with 4GB of RAM, and as you would expect, it handled all everyday tasks without trouble,I have been using it nearly for 10 months & it haven’t hanged once which is quite commendable.
- Comes with the company's Oxygen OS 2.0.
- It come with a fingerprint scanner which works seamlessly for unlocking the device.
- The OnePlus 2 comes with a 13-megapixel rear camera that captures excellent detail in well-lit conditions, and is a LOT Better than the predecessor.
- I personally felt that battery backup is less compared to processors on which it is working, because of which it cannot sustain a day.
But still Comparing all the pros and cons its still the best phone under ₹23,000.