LE Eco Le1s
Rather than the Qualcomm processors that have become common in this segment smartphones, LeEco has chosen the MediaTek Helio X10, also known as the MT6795T. This is a pretty powerful chip, with eight cores clocked at up to 2.2GHz and integrated PowerVR G6200 graphics. There's also 3GB of RAM and 32GB of storage.
1. The 5.5-inch screen has a resolution of 1080x1920.
2. There's a 13-megapixel camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel one in front. 3. 3.
3. Unfortunately, the 3000mAh battery is
sealed in. Which I think is the major
drawback in this phone
4. 4G is supported across both SIM cards,
5. There's also Wi-Fi 802.11ac
6. Bluetooth 4.1, and A-GPS.
7. FM radio appears to be missing which
is now becoming common to nearly.
I have personally used the phone and what I found was that the battery didn't last a day.
The primary camera managed to pull off quite a few good shots( a way lot better than other phones in this price category)
So in my opinion go for this phone as one cannot get such a sexy and so efficient phone at such a price.